Blog Archive

Monday, November 2, 2015



Work Experience!

A huge YO to all!! Here's my work experience!

On the 23rd of September every TY student has started their first term of their work experience
The work experience I have chosen to work in for this term was in a café called Route 66.  I thought of working in a café due to wanting to increase my social skills and become more confident with new people rather than staying shy. 

My supervisor, Nadia, has given me a health and safety manual to read after welcoming me to the café and introducing herself. I found her very friendly, and that has eased my nervousness.

The day wasn't quite busy, so therefore Nadia had more time to teach me new things for the incoming Wednesday's I come here to work for, so I'd have an idea on what to do.
I can't wait to come back again.


Quote of the day:
It's okay to look at the past and the future. Just don't stare.

No comments:

Post a Comment