Blog Archive

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Transition Year!


Hey guys! Welcome to my blog! Here is a little information about my first day in TY;

The first day to when I came in TY we were all put in separate classes called Lagarde and Merkel. Lagarde is the class that I have been set to be in for the year. ‘Lagarde’ comes from Christine Lagarde. She is a French lawyer and a managing director of the International Monetary Fund. Merkel comes from Angela Merkel who is a German politician and the Chancellor of Germany.  
On Wednesday 9th of September, we had gotten our Junior Certificate results. We were told to come in school at 12pm to collect our results and to go home afterwards and celebrate. Most of us were really happy with our results and I certainly was too. 

I will be talking about the retreat we will be having in the next blog, so stay tuned!!

Quote of the day:
Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/63/Lagarde,_Christine_(official_portrait_2011).jpghttp://www.kamervibe.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Angela-Merkel.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment